- Hair Dryer
- Both En Suite Shower rooms have recently been renovated and are large and airy.
- Double Bed
- Large raised Queen Size (European) Double Beds for your comfort.
- Private Bathroom
- Both of our guest rooms have their own private en suite shower rooms
- fully fitted and with walk in showers.
- Free standing Electric fans are available free of charge in the summer months.
- Dining Table Seats
- Dining Table
- The breakfast/dining area is open plan and leads into the spacious lounge area.
|Disability Access Features
- Ground Floor Unit
- Single Level - No Stairs
- Walk-in Shower
- CD Stereo
- Cassette Player
- Wet Bar
- Our communial lounge has a large screen HD cable TV with a DVD player.
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Electric heaters availabe for use in the guest rooms
- free of charge.
- Board Games
- Reading Library
- A SELECTION OF MAPS
- WALKING AND TOUR GUIDES ARE PROVIDED FREE FOR GUEST USE.
- Linens Included
- No Smoking
- On Site Bar/Lounge
- Continental Breakfast
- We offer you a full continental breakfast including
- freshly brewed coffee
- selection of Teas
- 100% orange juice
- plated selection of fresh seasonal fruits
- choice of cereals
- cold meat and cheese platters
- local fresh breads and home made preserves
- varied daily.
Evening meals on request.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- WiFi access and Laptop available free of charge for house use.
- Mini Fridge
- The Casa kitchen is used to prepare breakfast and evening meals (when requested)
- for guests. However
- guest rooms have a refrigerator with fresh bottled water
- milk and a kettle with a selection of Teas and Coffees.
- Washing machine available for use on request.
|Layout and Decor
- Hardwood Floors
- All guest rooms are on the ground floor with direct level access to the breakfast/dinning room and outside terraces.
- light and airy with a stylish rustic feel.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry Service Available
- Rooms cleaned daily.
- hand and bidet towels changed/refreshed daily.
Beach Towels available free of charge.
- Patio Furniture
- level and sunny terraced areas surround our Casa.
Stunning sea views and a chice of seating/areas.
- steps now lead down to the lower front sub tropical garden.
- Parking Available
- On the level area to the front of our Casa.
- Public Transportation Available
- Car Recommended
- Whilst we do recommend that you hire a car
- should you choose not to drive then we do offer a free Airport collection service.
- Bird Watching
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Horseback riding
- Mountain Biking
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Walking Tours
- Water Parks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wine Tasting
- The famous Levadas of Madeira are close by.
Santa Cruz offers sea promenades and diving.
Funchal offers many boat trips for Dolphin and Whale watching including to the Deserta Islands. A stunning alternative for a full day out at sea with whales
- dolphins and bird life galore and a chance to go ashore on the Island Nature Reserve.
|Nearby Amusement Parks
- Near Water Park
- Aqua Park in Santa Cruz.
- Levada walks
- coastal trails and sea front promenades.
Public Swimming Pool and a Lido in Santa Cruz.
Super local Cafes/Bars with excellent restaurants in Santa Cruz
- Machico and Funchal.