Gold Country Deck House has a charming private master bedroom with a view. Eat out or in – a fully furnished kitchen – everything from a cork pull to a barbecue. Take in the hundred-mile view to the west – end the day with a magnificent sunset. On cool nights brush off the chill at the fireplace with furnished firewood. Ideally suited for a romantic secluded getaway for couple.
Built to take advantage of natural light, the deck house enables guests to enjoy the kitchen’s eating nook as it fills with morning sunlight from windows on every side. Step out of the kitchen to a wood deck and the majestic oak trees that shade the south side of the deck house. Built to take advantage of the view, the length of the house to the west is a wood deck overlooking the rolling foothills; on a clear day you can see the coastal range, Mount Diablo and the Sutter Buttes.
Located on a quiet street five minutes from downtown with ample parking, you will enjoy the country ambience and the secluded feeling with an unobstructed view.
- Four-poster queen bed in the master bedroom with antique pine furniture, down comforter, and a view.
- An oversized sofa can sleep one adult/child OR inflate Queen Aeromattress to sleep two adults. Two futons can sleep two people in Den.
- The master bath has a combination shower/bathtub and a full counter vanity with mirror.
- A half bath for guests has a sink and commode.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, silverware, dishes, pots and pans, microwave, refrigerator, toaster oven, coffee maker and basic food supplies.
- Kitchen opens to a deck with patio table and chairs.
- Dining Room has an expandable table with seating for 8.
- Wood stove in living room in natural stone hearth with furnished firewood.
- Console television in living room with DVD player.
- Den with recliner, library, stereo radio and CD player has sliding screen for privacy and can be used as a second bedroom.
- The deck has a picnic table, gas barbecue and patio chairs.
For more than four guests:
- A downstairs bedroom has a double bed with its own shower and bathroom [please note there is a 20% surcharge for use of the downstairs bedroom]. There is a recreation room downstairs with a ping pong table.
- Total sleeping capacity for the entire Deck House, including downstairs bedroom - 8 adults.
- Ample parking includes a driveway and a cul-de-sac.
Please note there is no telephone at the Gold Country Deck House.