Arrival & Departure Information:
*Upon receipt of remaining rental balance due, plus security deposit, a comprehensive Arrival & Departure information package will be sent by separate e-mail to LESSEE(S), to give them an advance opportunity to begin planning their Florida sun vacation activities, including arrival and departure check lists, emergency contact information, what you should bring, property restrictions, safety, and the Rules and Regulations of Siesta Breakers Condominium Association Inc.
Siesta Key & Sarasota Area Street Maps:
Upon receipt of remaining rental balance due, plus security deposit, three maps will be sent by separate e-mail to LESSEE(S) so that first time visitors, and returning visitors to Siesta Key can more easily navigate the immediate area around Siesta Breakers.
* Midnight Pass Road & Stickney Point Road Intersection and Area
* Siesta Village Area
* S Tamiami Trail & Stickney Point Road Intersection and Area
What’s Nearby Siesta Breakers:
Upon receipt of remaining rental balance due, plus security deposit, “What’s Nearby Siesta Breakers” will be sent by separate e-mail to LESSEE(S), containing street addresses, telephone numbers, and web site addresses, so that guests can plan their vacation with the internet information resources (46) available, easily and quickly locate nearby food stores (10), rental businesses (8), restaurants and bars (162), shopping malls (8), and area attractions (14). If arriving a day early, or just want to enjoy Siesta Key, and Sarasota for an additional day or two, nearby Sarasota area hotels are also listed (25).
Upon receipt of remaining rental balance due, plus security deposit, driving directions from the 5 major airports in the surrounding area will be sent by separate e-mail to LESSEE(s).
* From Sarasota-Bradenton Airport (SRQ): 10.5 miles or 22 minutes driving
* From Tampa International Airport (TPA): 61.0 miles or 1 hour 13 minutes driving
* From Fort Myers Southwest International Airport (RSW): 85.3 miles or 1 hour 21 minutes driving
* From St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE): 53.5 miles or 1 hour 16 minutes driving
* From Orlando International Airport (MCO): 139.9 miles or 2 hours 11 minutes driving
Security Gates Access:
Upon receipt of remaining rental balance due, plus security deposit, the vehicle, and street and beach pedestrian gate access codes and instructions will be sent by separate e-mail to LESSEE(S).
Parking & Car Passes:
Upon receipt of remaining rental balance due, plus security deposit, car passes will be sent by separate e-mail to LESSEE(S).
* There is an assigned, covered parking space for Siesta Breakers #603, just north of the building, by the tennis courts.
* Any visitors that LESSEE(S) may have during their stay may use the parking area in front of the rental office, and their vehicle must be registered with the rental office.
* Parking in front of the garages or elevators is prohibited.
* Visitor parking is on a first come first serve basis, and there is no guarantee of a parking space.
Arrival Date & Check-in Time:
Check-in after 4:00 PM, with NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO REFUNDS are provided for late arrivals.
Luggage or groceries may not be brought up to the unit until the cleaning staff have departed the unit.
* If LESSEE(S) arrive before 4:00 PM, and the unit has already been cleaned, they may enter the unit, otherwise, they must wait until the cleaning staff have finished cleaning and departed the unit.
* LESSEE(S) may arrive as early as they like before 4:00 PM on their arrival date, and use the common areas on the Siesta Breakers property (tennis courts, pool, lounges and chairs, private beach area, and restrooms), until they can access Siesta Breakers #603. The unit key will open the restrooms in the pool area, as well as the tennis courts gate.
Departure Date & Check-out Time:
Check-out before 10:00 AM, with NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO REFUNDS are provided for early departures.
* During busy times, cleaning staff may arrive at 10:00 AM. If cleaning staff is unable to enter the unit because LESSEE(S) have not departed by 10:00 AM as required, there is a fee of USD $60.00 per hour, with a minimum of USD $30.00 charged.
* After LESSEE(S) have departed the unit, they may remain on the Siesta Breakers property as late as they like, and use the common areas, but may not re-enter Siesta Breakers #603, and must park their vehicle in one of the visitor parking spaces in front of the rental office (visitor parking is on a first come first serve basis), and not in the Siesta Breakers #603 reserved covered parking space. The unit key will open the restrooms in the pool area, as well as the tennis courts gate.
Occupancy & Rental Office Registration:
Only the number of adults and children specified in this rental agreement are allowed to stay as guests for this rental. If the number in the party exceeds the maximum allowable as indicated above, LESSEE(S) will be subject to eviction and complete forfeiture of rental fees.
Standard occupancy is 4 guests and maximum occupancy is 6 guests. Note that infants and children of all ages count as guests.
Siesta Breakers rental office services are not available, as this rental is Direct-with-Owner.
* Registration upon arrival is the only contact that LESSEE(S) are required to have with the Siesta Breakers rental office, and it is strongly recommend that you comply, as the rental office employees have been instructed not to discuss anything with guests who have rented direct-with-owner or with another rental agent.
* LESSEE(S) are required by Florida State law to register at the Siesta Breakers rental office upon arrival, or register on the next work day if they arrive after office hours or on the weekend. The rental office hours are 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
* LESSEE(S) may invite up to 4 visitors at any one time and must register them with the rental office.
* LESSEE(S) must be an adult of 25 years of age or older, and must be occupying the unit.
* Occupants under 25 years of age shall not occupy the unit unless a registered adult over 25 also occupies the unit. If this policy is violated, LESSEE(S) will be subject to eviction and complete forfeiture of rental fees.
* No chaperoned parties or vacationing students are permitted and will be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of both rental fees and security deposit.
* Reservations made under a false pretense will be subject to eviction and forfeiture of rental fees and security deposit.
* U.S. & Canadian Guests: Upon receipt of the remaining rental balance due, plus the security deposit, the keys to Siesta Breakers #603 will be mailed to LESSEE(S) home address.
* International & Last Minute Guests: Upon receipt of the remaining rental balance due, plus the security deposit, the combination to the Lock-Box on the front door frame of Siesta Breakers #603 will be sent by separate e-mail to LESSEE(S). Take only 2 keys out of the Lock-Box, to prevent a lock-out situation.
Security Deposit will not be returned until the keys have been returned to the LESSOR'S home address / to the Lock-Box after your departure.
* U.S. & Canadian Guests: After departure, keys must be retuned promptly to the LESSOR’S home address. Ensure that the keys are adequately secured to firm backing in the envelope (in the same manner in which they were received), to prevent damage and/or loss due to postal processing equipment. Procrastination in return of the keys will result in future rentals being denied.
* International & Last Minute Guests: At departure, keys must be returned to the Lock-Box.
Loss or Damage of Keys:
Copies of ASSA security keys cannot be made by guests.
* Loss or damage of ASSA security key(s) will result in the following fees that will be deducted from LESSEE(S) security deposit: USD $25.00 per key, travel time at USD $25.00 per hour, and vehicle use for 37.4 miles round trip to Bradenton, FL at prevailing IRS standard mileage rate to location of ASSA lock service provider.
* Furniture: Rearranging of furniture is NOT ALLOWED in the unit or on the lanai. There is a zero tolerance for violation of this policy. If any furniture is rearranged, USD $300.00 Security Deposit will be forfeited.
* Locked Areas: These areas are absolutely NOT INCLUDED in this rental. Any locked areas are reserved for the storage of the private property of the LESSOR. Entry into locked closets is prohibited and considered damage to property.
* Pets: Pets are NOT ALLOWED in the unit or on the property. There is a zero tolerance for violation of this policy. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction, and the Rent Deposit and USD $300.00 Security Deposit will be forfeited. This fee returns the unit to non-pet status and covers the costs of steam-cleaning all bedspreads, upholstery and carpets, restoring the property to its original condition.
* RV's, Trucks, Boats, Trailers, Motorcycles, or Motor Scooters: NOT ALLOWED on the property. LESSEE(S) is prohibited from parking boats, boat trailers, motorcycles, recreational vehicles or trucks in the parking areas.
* Smoking: Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the unit or on the lanai. There is a zero tolerance for violation of this policy. If smoking odor is detected in the unit, USD $300.00 Security Deposit will be forfeited. This fee returns the unit to non-smoking status and covers the costs of steam-cleaning all bedspreads, upholstery and carpets, restoring the property to its original condition.
* Subletting: Subletting the unit is NOT permissible. LESSEE(S) is not allowed to turn over the keys to the unit to any other party that is not included on this agreement.
Emergency Contact & Lock-outs:
Keys removed from the Lock-Box must be returned to the Lock-Box.
* In the event LESSEE(S) is locked out of the unit during the rental period, they can borrow a key by coming to the Siesta Breakers rental office during business hours.
* Should LESSEE(S) have a complete lock-out situation after business hours, there is a combination Lock-Box on the front door frame with keys to the unit in it. Contact the LESSOR to receive the combination and instructions on how to open the Lock-Box.
LESSEE(S) will be held fully responsible for any damage done to the residence or any of its contents, item(s) replacement, or 100% of cost of repairs, any related costs and fees, and any necessary time spent by LESSOR as a result of the damage and actions of the LESSEE(S), their party, or visitors invited during their stay.
* LESSEE(S) must report all damage, deficiencies, or malfunctions immediately to the LESSOR. As used herein, "Immediately" means within 24 hours of the damage to avoid additional cost and possibly further potential damage, and, in all cases, prior to check out.
Waiver and Release of Liability:
LESSOR does not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused as a result of the use of the condo including the pool, tennis courts, or any other common area on the Siesta Breakers property.
* The LESSEE(S) and any other person associated with the LESSEE(S) including but not limited to relatives, friends, and visitors shall have no claim for injury, damages or loss sustained directly or indirectly in or about the premises against the LESSOR for any act or omission of the LESSOR including but not limited to cleaner, maintenance person, handyman, save from that arising due to active and actionable negligence or willful misconduct.
* The LESSOR cannot be held responsible for loss of mains services, or failure of appliances nor for the consequences of the actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control of. The LESSOR cannot be held responsible for any ongoing construction, alterations to existing homes, or any noise as a result thereof on or around the community. The LESSOR accepts no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss, damage or delay which is caused by events outside the homeowner's control. For example adverse weather conditions, airport closures, war, terrorism, earthquakes, floods or strikes.
* The property has a swimming pool and the LESSOR does not accept any liability whatsoever for injury including death however caused, as a result of the use of the pool. There is no lifeguard and guests agree to use the pool at their own risk and not allow unsupervised children to use the pool. No diving, running or jumping is allowed in the pool and surrounding area.
Mechanical & Appliance Failure:
No refunds or discounts will be provided for any maintenance issues that occur in the unit, or any maintenance project activity on the Siesta Breakers property, as they are beyond LESSOR’S control. Please report any deficiencies, damages or malfunction in the unit to the LESSOR as soon as possible.
* LESSOR cannot guarantee against unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool and sauna equipment, heating, air conditioning, ceiling fans, telephone, TV’s, DVD/VCR, cable service or other appliances. However, unexpected breakdowns can occur at any time.
* LESSOR will do everything possible to keep all equipment in satisfactory working condition; however it is impossible to guarantee that all appliances will be in working order 100% of the time. Any deficiencies will be corrected as soon as humanly possible. LESSOR will use best efforts to have the mechanical or appliance failures corrected as soon as possible, but cannot control the scheduling of outside service contractors. LESSOR shall have the right to arrange, inspect and make repairs during rental period at reasonable hours.
* Occasionally, the Siesta Breakers Condominium Association Inc. will be required to perform necessary maintenance projects on the property during various times of the year. Maintenance staff will do the best they can not to disturb the LESSEE(S) vacation; however there is no guarantee maintenance will not be performed on the property during LESSEE(S) stay.
A cancellation request must be made by LESSEE(S) in writing and acknowledged by the LESSOR.
* For reservations of less than 3 weeks: if a cancellation is made by LESSEE(S) more than 90 days prior to arrival date, a refund will be made minus a 15% cancellation fee.
* In the event of a less than 90 days notification, all rental deposits by LESSEE(S) are forfeit.
* No change in dates shortening the stay is allowed within 90 days from arrival date without loss of all deposits paid.
* All deposits made on reservations for 3 weeks or more are non-refundable at anytime for any reason if cancelling.
Hurricane refunds or rescheduling of rental are NOT OFFERED
* In the event the unit becomes unavailable or uninhabitable due to naturally occurring events or entities, severe weather conditions, hurricanes and mandatory evacuations, any deposits and pre-paid rent will not be refundable.
LESSEE(S) is expected to keep the property at an acceptable level of cleanliness that would be considered acceptable to an average person.
Future rental of Siesta Breakers #603 will be denied if LESSEE(S) responsibilities are neglected.
* LESSEE(S) are responsible for the cleaning of the unit during their stay, and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. If unit is found abnormally dirty at check-out, any additional charges from cleaning staff will be deducted from security deposit.
* LESSEE(S) agree to report any damages that they find or cause immediately to the LESSOR.
* LESSEE(S) assume complete responsibility for behavior and acts of self, of their children, guests, and visitors, and also assumes full responsibility for loss of any kind to the property during the period of occupancy.
* The property is located in a residential neighborhood, and is not suitable to stage loud parties. Should LESSEE(S) behavior necessitate eviction, including a complaint of noise or any other violation, all prepaid rents and deposits shall be considered earned.
To prevent theft or vandalism of the owner’s private property and contents, LESSEE(S) is required to lock the unit doors and windows when it is unoccupied, leaving the property in a secure and orderly condition, and keep the keys in their possession.
Do not leave the front door unlocked for ease of access by family members at the pool or the beach.
* LESSEE(S) will be held financially responsible if any theft or vandalism occurs in the case of leaving the unit unsecured or if LESSEE(S) vandalizes, steal or damages any portion of the unit, its contents and the Siesta Breakers buildings and grounds.
* LESSEE(S) assumes responsibility for loss or theft of personal property while staying at Siesta Breaker Condominiums.
* LESSEE(S) agrees to indemnify and hold and save LESSOR free and harmless from any and all losses, damages or injuries to person or property, or claims, actions, obligations, liabilities, costs, interests, expenses and fees by reason of any cause whatsoever when LESSOR is carrying out the provisions of the Agreement.
There is no long distance service on the unit phone number.
* LESSEE(S) may use the telephone for local calls at no charge.
* Long distance calls and operator assistance charges must be put on LESSEE(S) credit card or reversed. Any telephone charges made to the unit phone number will be deducted from LESSEE(S) security deposit.
We advise all guests to secure travel insurance for your protection in case you have to cancel this reservation due to unforeseen and unexpected events, as our cancellation policy is non-negotiable.
* If LESSEE(S) are concerned about possible interruption or cancellation due to an impending storm, or hurricane warning, or mandatory evacuation, LESSEE(S) are advised to purchase travel and trip cancellation and insurance. This insurance offers a comprehensive cancellation and interruptions policy which protects your rental property investment in the event of a cancellation due to a sudden emergency before or during your trip.
* Purchasing trip insurance also covers you from losses that you may incur due to unforeseen circumstances, such as unexpected health issues, death, inclement weather, or jury duty.