SEA PINE PLANTATION 5th Row- HILTON HEAD VACATION RENTAL - PET-FRIENDLY
Our SPACIOUS 5th row home in iconic Sea Pines features 5 bedrooms and 4 baths, including 2 MASTER SUITES. It is 5 rows from the beach with no roads to cross. You have easy access on the beach walkway. It sleeps 16 people total, perfect for 2 or 3 couples and their children. There are 2 king beds, 2 queen beds, 1 double bed, 2 twin beds, and 2 queen sleeper sofas.
Relax in our 3 living spaces-living room, family room, and Carolina room. The kitchen has granite countertops, cherry cabinets, and double ovens. The kitchen opens up to the family room to create a nice family gathering place in the evening.
The CAROLINA ROOM overlooks a large 12x30 swimming pool. A privacy fence surrounds the pool, which is rare in Sea Pines. We include a 4-person, 6' diameter hot tub for you for your enjoyment. In addition, we provide a gas grill and the gas for your convenience.
There are 2 refrigerators with ice makers, secure wireless internet throughout the house and a foosball table for the kids.
Our home is an open floor plan and divided into 3 sections, all on one floor with the exception of one master suite as noted below. We have sleeping accommodations for up to 16 people.
* Living room with queen size pull out sofa
* Dining room - Bar height table seats 8 people
* Carolina room - Overlooking the pool and with foosball table.
* 5th Bedroom/Den - Daybed and trundle (2 twin beds)
One full bathroom
* Family room with queen size pull out sofa
* King Master Suite 1 - Private bath (4 steps up)
* King Master Suite 2 - Private bath
* Queen Bedroom 3 - Direct entrance to a full bath
* Queen + Double Bedroom 4 - Queen and double bed
* One separate full bathroom shared with the queen bedroom
1. Fourth Row - There are only 4 homes between ours and the beach, and no streets to cross.
2. Pool - Most pools in Sea Pines are very small. Our pool is full size, with a self-cleaning system and a solar cover.
3. Enclosed yard - We have a privacy fence, which provides privacy for adults and safety for children and pets.
4. Refrigerators - We feature 2 refrigerators including 2 ice makers.
5. Proximity to South Beach and Harbour Town - Only 1 mile via the bike trails from South Beach and Harbour Town.
6. Maintenance - Last but far from least, we have a handyman that goes to our homes weekly. He lives nearby and is available on very short notice to address any issues.
Our home is just over one mile from either South Beach or Harbour Town, where you'll find a vast array of dining, entertainment and family activities. You can bike everywhere and not have to worry about parking. There are 17 miles of bike trails within Sea Pines that everyone loves whether they're biking, walking or rollerblading. For golfers, Sea Pines has 3 public golf courses: Atlantic Dunes (previously Ocean Course), Heron Point and Harbour Town, home of the Heritage Golf Tournament. You can easily bike or walk a ½ mile to the 12th green/13th tee box..
Youtube Link :- https://youtu.be/-f164AmOCYs
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Cleaning Fee $450
Pet Fee $175
Property Damage Insurance $59
Additional Guest Fee after 10 people-$25/night
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Weekend Rate (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
Check-in Check-out day is on saturday during the summer only
Clean home, close to the beach and restaurants. Wonderful stay!!!!
Very beautiful house, had a great stay. Thank you!
We've rented many places, been disappointed many times, but this is what I always hope for. To walk into the house and go "Wow". Every need is addressed. All on one floor and the layout is wonderful. Use of a garage is a real bonus. Now we can just relax and enjoy without out worrying that I wish it had this or I wish it had that. It's all here! No stress.
The home owners were very helpful. Home was roomy enough for all of us to spread out. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Easy walk to beach, especially for little ones, as this home is on the ocean side, No major roads to cross!
We had an amazing time! Clara was fantastic to work with and the house was perfect. We will definitely stay here again! The only negative was that we never received any check-in information from . Thank god Clara sent us all the info we needed ahead of time otherwise we would have had no clue how to get into the house.
Location, location, location! Easy walk to the beach and close to both Harbour Town and South Beach by bicycle. The house was very clean and well stocked, and Clara was wonderful! Plenty of room for everyone to have their privacy and for group gathering at meal times and hanging out together. I was a bit worried as someone had complained of the pool being smallish, however, it was actually larger than those of many of the homes we have rented over the past 20+ years. The gas grill was connected to the home's gas supply and had plenty of room for cooking for all of us. Thank you, Clara and Jim, for sharing your home with us!