Nestled in the heart of picturesque Maggie Valley , North Carolina, this inviting historic mountain cottage offers the best amenities available in a vacation rental.
Let the peace and tranquility of the Smokey Mountains embrace you from Ferguson House’s warm knotty pine interior, it’s front porch, or it’s spacious back terrace complete with babbling waterfall and large hot tub.
Sleeping 9 people in comfort, let Ferguson House provide vacation lodging for your mountain escape whether it’s for a romantic get away, a family adventure, or a group of folks that just connect for a good time.
Constructed in 1949, Ferguson House was the home to Bob & Gladys Ferguson and their family. At the time, Bob was the local Milk Man; delivering dairy products from the family run Ferguson Dairy located across the street.
Bob continues to live in the neighborhood today. In fact, only a short distance from Ferguson House. So if you see him, make sure and say hello.
Sleeping 9 people in comfort, let Ferguson House provide vacation lodging for your mountain escape whether its for a romantic get away, a family adventure, or a group of folks just connecting for a good time.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 with queen beds, 1 with a twin bunk over a double lower bed.
- Light and airy sun room overlooking the back terrace with a queen futon.
- Two full bathrooms.
- Eat-in kitchen/hearth room with inviting gas log stove.
- Central Heat & Air.
- Grocery stocking service available for stocking before your arrival.
- 52” inch TV with DVD/VCR.
- Wireless Broadband.
- Large back terrace with seven person hot tub, fire pit, gorgeous waterfall, and ample outdoor seating.
- Laundry facilities.
- Well equipped exercise room with multiple benches, Olympic free weights, extensive dumb bells, tread mill and TV/VCR.