1. A Booking Deposit of £100.00 must be sent with the booking form in order to secure booking. A booking confirmation will be sent to you. Cheques made payable to Corralea Activity Centre Ltd.
2. The Balance of Payment is due and payable two weeks prior to day of arrival unless otherwise stated.
3. Cancellation. In case of cancellation notify us immediately in writing and return the booking confirmation. The deposit is then forfeited.
If cancellation is received four weeks or less before the hire starting date, the hirer is responsible for the whole balance of payment if we have not been able to re-let the property.
Exceptional circumstances will be considered at the owner's discretion.
4. The hirer is responsible for the property and all equipment.
Cottages must be left clean. A Damage Deposit of £50.00 per cottage is payable on arrival. This will be given back after departure on condition that no damage has been caused and that the cottage has been left clean. Any losses or breakages must be paid for and the hirers are advised to check inventory on arrival, and to report missing or damaged articles.
5. The correct time to take up occupation of cottage is 4pm and the property must be given up by 10am on the day of departure.
6. The cottages are fully equipped. Bed linen and quilts are provided but soap and hand-towels are NOT.
7. The number of persons occupying the cottage must not exceed the number of beds in that cottage, except babies in cots or with prior approval.
8. In the event of non-arrival and where no notice of late arrival has been received, the owner reserves the right to re-let the property from midday on the day following the scheduled date of arrival.
9. No pets are allowed.