The best way to make a reservation is writing e-mail through our Internet web site: www.thalanebayvillage.com or www.thalanebayvilla.com
- Prices are guaranteed in THB, the bill will be issued in THB.
- The exchange rate in currency is given as rough guide.
- You will receive reservation confirmation and only one invoice within 3 days confirming dates, price and description of the reserved property.
- To accept the booking, a deposit of 30% of the total amount has to be paid to “Tha Lane Bay Village” or “Tha Lane Bay Villa”
- The balance must be paid at least thirty days before arrival date.
- Payment must be completed by money transfer.
- For prompt reservation, less than 29 days before arrival date, full payment is required.
- In this case the contract conditions come into force once the final payment has been received.
- By your payment you accept the terms of the agreement based on the reservation confirmation.
- If deposit is not received, we reserve the right to cancel the provisional reservation.
- If the balance is not paid on time, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
Modification by the client
- If the client wishes to modify his reservation after it has been confirmed, we will do all we can to comply.
- Amendments should be sent in writing or email no later than 31 days before his arrival date. If the modification is not possible, it will be considered to be a cancellation and will be dealt with according to the conditions detailed below.
If the client cancels a reservation the following amounts will be charges:
- Cancellation received 90 days or more before arrival date = 10% of the rental
- Cancellation received 89 to 29 days before arrival date = 50% of the rental
- Cancellation received 28 to 2 days before arrival date = 80% of the rental
- Cancellation received 1 day before arrival on the day of arrival or after of arrival date = 100% of the rental cost.
- The reference date is the date of receipt of your notification by the booking agent (if this is a Sunday or holiday, the reference date will be the next working day). If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the full invoice amount remains payable.
Damage deposit: A damage deposit is requested on the client's arrival, by credit card print as a guaranty. The Local key holder is not obliged to hand the keys over until the damage deposit has been paid. The deposit will be refunded on departure directly by the local key holder after deduction of any.