Our beautiful, Presidential, FOUR-BEDROOM, THREE-BATHROOM, luxury home is located at the gated community of Emerald Island Resort, surrounded by lush Florida vegetation, is the one of the latest full-facility resort in the Disney area. The winding, palm-lined road that leads to the impressive entry to the resort gives a taste of what is inside.
Our home has been very tastefully decorated by a professional interior designer with the visitor's comfort in mind. The open family and kitchen areas are great for the group's planning of the days activities to unwinding in the evenings after a full day at the parks. The separate spacious living room provides a getaway from the kids to watch a movie, enjoy a great book, or just kick back and relax. The 'southern-facing pool with raised spa and waterfalls' and extended deck really lets you unwind while enjoying a spectacular sunset and enjoying your favorite beverage. Enjoy a walk around the resort and take in the atmosphere of the islands. Simply stated, there is no better way to enjoy a totally great vacation experience.
Emerald Island Resort is located less than three miles from Disney, and has a heated pool and spa, video game room, volleyball court, kids' play area, nature trail, and a tiki bar for relaxing and enjoying friends. There is a fitness room and sauna. Gathering room for meetings and a cyber cafe with INTERNET ACCESS. Concierge service for tickets, dinner reservations and shows, shuttle service to the attractions, and a host of other treats for you.
We offer you the perks and luxury of a five-star hotel combined with the benefits of the comforts of home at the prestigious Emerald Island Resort! This is the closest resort community to Walt Disney World's four theme parks.
Master Bedroom Suite One:
* En suite bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in closet, 27-inch TV, and DVD
* Bed linens and towels provided, cable TV, alarm clock, and hairdryer
* Sliding patio doors leading to pool and spa deck area
* Master bathroom with large, walk-in shower
Master Bedroom Suite Two:
* En suite bedroom with queen-size bed and walk-in closet
* Bed linens and towels provided, cable TV, and hairdryer
* Master bathroom with separate bath-shower
Two Twin Bedrooms:
* Two colorful twin beds
* Bed linens and towels
* Fully-equipped (all cooking utensils, crockery, etc. including toaster and coffee maker provided)
* Service bar that seats four
* Dishwasher, microwave, full-size refrigerator/freezer (including ice maker)
* Oven, dishwasher, waste disposal
* Full entertainment system, including 35-inch cable TV, VCR, DVD player, and movies for the whole family to enjoy, and stereo system
* Sliding glass doors that open to the pool and spa
* Queen-size sleeper sofabed
* Fully furnished living room with 27-inch cable TV, VCR, and DVD player so some of you party may want some private room or just watch another movie
Pool-Spa and Patio Area:
* Fully-screened (SOUTHERN FACING), custom built, heated pool, (40-foot by 26-foot) deck, with raised spa-Jacuzzi (with removable safety barrier), underwater light, and separate heating controls
* Patio area with gas barbecue grill (patio furniture provided)
* Pool towels
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
|Hot Tub and Sauna||
|Layout and Decor||
|Recreation located at the Resort or On Premise||
|Nearby Amusement Parks||
Enjoy evening dinner at the pool
Presidential resort home with many upgrades.
Premium property location with follow the sun exposure
Dinning room for the family
Enjoy eating in with a full service kitchen
Master bedroom with entrance to the pool
Full walk in shower and hot tub
Twin bedroom sleeps two very confortably
Enjoy island living just miles from Florida's major parks and attraction
SECURITY DEPOSIT $ 200
CLEANING FEE $ Cleaning Fee: $100
TAX RATE 13% %
We had 9 people which was 4 moms and 5 girls aged 8-11. We had PLENTY of space and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. We were very close to the parks and rented a car for ease of travel. We enjoyed the pool and had no issues while we were there. We will definitely be back and would absolutely get this place again!
We are a family of four and stayed here for 6 nights while visiting Disney and Universal. It was everything we wanted. This house would have comfortably fit 8 people, especially with the two living areas. (One by the kitchen and overlooking the pool. Living room in the front of the house, away from the bedrooms.) It was so nice to have full days at the parks and come back and let the kids swim in the pool and cook our own food. Loved the pool, the hot tub and being able to see it from the kitchen and the reclining couch! Pretty community. Restaurants, supermarket and mini golf are a very short drive. We thought we\'d also use the clubhouse pool but it is small and we were very happy \'at home.\' One note: The floor of the master shower was tiled with glossy tiles so it\'s slippery. (If you stay here, the house is further down the street than the directions indicate.)
We had a fabulous stay. Beautiful home and great location we couldnt ask for better.
Great location, nice neighborhood. Nice to have the pool and hot tub available. Beds were comfortable, and just right amenities. Owners were very accommodating, and very easy to work with. Overall, great place.