The villa located in a private community, comprises 5 bedrooms and 4½ bathrooms.
This beautifully furnished and air-conditioned Villa offers unrivalled comfort and amenities with a fully screened pool and spa and an extended sundeck overlooking a private landscaped area.
* Large screened very private swimming pool - no villas to the rear.
* Jacuzzi / Spa.
* Elliptical cross trainer.
* Large widescreen TV in main family room.
* TVs in each of the 5 bedrooms, the Den and upstairs sitting area.
* High Speed Internet with Wireless access.
* iPod Docking Station, CD and DVD players.
* 2 Separate Family rooms and 2 Dining areas.
* Fully equipped modern Kitchen.
* 4½ Luxury Bathrooms including poolside facility.
* Separate Games Room equipped with Cross trainer, Pool table, Air Hockey and Foosball.
* Covered Lanai for relaxing or al fresco dining.
* Extended private sundeck.
* Optional pool heating (at additional cost).
* Poolside safety fencing.
* Alarms on all doors leading to pool to protect children.
* Telephones (including free local calls).
* Laundry room.
* Bed linen, towels and hairdryers.
* Child cot, highchair, stroller and stair gate.
* Upgraded Decor throughout.
* Air-conditioned throughout.
* Automatic temperature monitoring system.
Beds: 2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, 4 Twin Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
|Hot Tub and Sauna||
|Season||From||To||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Additional Persons|
|My Standard Rate||Jan-01-2018||Dec-31-2018||$136||$953||-||1||-|
|1 Nov 18 To 17 Dec 18||Nov-01-2018||Dec-17-2018||$98||$687||-||3||-|
|17 Dec 18 To 5 Jan 19||Dec-17-2018||Jan-05-2019||$165||$1156||-||6||-|
|5 Jan 19 To 1 Apr 19||Jan-05-2019||Apr-01-2019||$117||$817||-||3||-|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Deposits: Booking Deposit £150.00 ($250.00) per week.
Refundable Security Deposit £200.00 ($350.00)
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Pool and Spa Heating (optional):-
Nov - March - £24.00 ($32) per day.
April - October £18.00 ($24) per day.
That villa is very beautiful and everithing was very clean. for that price we got more than enough. And owners answer to mail very fast. Overall super! I recommend!
We loved this Villa. Ten members of our family stayed there from Monday through Saturday. Everything we needed was there. Wonderful patio and pool area, especially liked the door alarms leading to pool area since we had a 4yr old. We were near parks, restaurants and shopping. The kitchen had everything to needed to fix meals, lots of towels and bed linens also. The bedrooms are very spacious. I was a little apprehensive rented online,sometimes you don\'t get exactly what was pictured. But this Villa was everything and more. I have already recommended it to several friends. Finally the price, so very reasonable will rent again without a doubt! Thank you.
My family stayed here for the week of 4th of July, it was so nice having so much space and a separate bedroom and bathroom for everyone, as well as our own private pool! We will definitely consider staying here again when we visit Florida in the future for another family vacation.
we loved thie place , having stayed at windsor hills and emerald island before I was not sure what to expect, this house was as nice or nicer, house was clean well stocked, pool was great we had 5 kids in and out of pool 10 times a day and there were more than enough towels !owners were fabulous amazing to deal with and the management company was just as good ! I would come back again and would recomend to family and friends !
Thank you sooo very much for letting us share your beautiful home. We had a fabulous time and the house was perfect - exactly like the pictures!!! The pool was great - the kids totally loved it. We hope to be able to come back one day for sure. The location was perfect - far enough away from disney to relax yet close enough to get there quickly. An awesome holiday with wonderful accomodations!!!!!!! Thanks again - the Jennings family