- Space: 80m² on 1st floor
- 2 Sleeping-rooms, one with a double-bed, one with 2 single beds, which can be put together as a double-bed.
- Big bathroom, one living-room with a sofa, which can be adapted for sleeping, too (for 2 persons)
- Normal occupation with 4 people, but possible up to 6 people
- Open kitchen connected to the living room with a big table
- Shared wooden sun-terrace on a flat roof for all guests (maximal number of other guests of the house: 4)
- Access to a little, very quiet garden
- Private car park about 30 meters from the house
Small street with nearly no traffic
- About 100 m to a small railway-line, but this are not big trains, only small and quite quiet modern city-trains about 3 times an hour during the day.
- The holiday apartment has been stylishly furnished with plenty of handcrafted features, almost all of which have been lovingly fashioned from traditional materials such as sandstone, brick, iron, wood and clay.