Our air conditioned luxury villa is well appointed to offer you and your loved ones everything you'll need to relax and enjoy your holiday.
Contact us for best rates - discounts for stays over 7 days /small party size
The villa is immaculate, fully licensed and is equipped to sleep/accommodate 12 people comfortably (plus a crib for baby):
- 5 bedrooms including 3 en-suite Masters and 1 Disney themed room all with ceiling fans
- All bedrooms, except Disney Room, have alarm clocks and phones, 32" Flat Screen TV's with DVD player, free HBO
- Disney room has Mickey Mouse themed TV with VCR and DVD player. Large assortment of Disney Themed/Child themed VHS tapes provided
- 2 King Bedrooms, 1 Queen Bedroom, Two Twin Bedroom, Twin and Twin over Full bed Bedroom
- 4 Bathrooms fully stocked with towels, hairdryers, flat irons and curling irons
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Living room with 42” HD surround sound TV/stereo/DVD
- Wide selection of DVD's, Books, Board Games
- Fully finished air conditioned games room with pool table,
foosball table, 36” TV, DVD, PS2 with games.
- Full sized Washer and Dryer, Irons, Ironing Board
- Beautiful, not overlooked 15 x 30 ft heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Large screened extended deck with lanai surrounded by lush tropical palm trees (floodlit at night)
- Use of gas barbeque grill is provided free of charge
- Free WiFi, Free local, long distance and international calling
- 10-15 minutes to Disney, 20-30 minutes to Universal and Sea World
- Excellent 24 hour management company on call
- Full baby care equipment (crib, bedding, high chair, 3 strollers, pack and play, baby car seat and 3 booster seats, baby bath, playpen, bouncy seat, monitors, gate, bassinett, co-sleeper
- Free child safety fence available for use with the pool for added safety
- Fully monitored Alarm system
- Over 275 channels including FREE HBO on all TV's
- Smoking is not permitted inside villa, however you may smoke outside on the patio
Facebook Link :- https://www.facebook.com/A-Disney-Dream-Villa-353490951395449/
Youtube Link :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gTgTpRad5E
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
|Recreation located at the Resort or On Premise||
|Nearby Amusement Parks||
Welcome to A Disney Dream Villa
After a long day at the parks, soak away those aches and pains in our Jacuzzi
Fully finished air conditioned game room with Pool Table, Foosball Table, 36' FIOS TV with DVD, PS2 and selection of games, board games and Snooker ball set.
Ground Floor Master King Bedroom with TV/DVD, Phone, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fan
First Floor Master Bedroom
Ground Floor Master ensuite Bathroom with separate Tub and Shower, Dual Sinks
2nd Master Ensuite Bedroom, King Bed, TV/DVD, Phone, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fan
Upstairs Master ensuite full Bathroom with Tub and Shower
5th bedroom two twins, T/DVD, Phone, Clock, Ceiling Fan
Disney Room Twin & Twin over Full Bunk Bed, TV & DVD/VCR, Childsafe Ceiling Fan
Fourth Full Bathroom on second floor with tub and shower
Our home is on one of the largest lots in Hampton Lakes & is not overlooked
Pool and Deck are surrounded by lush tropical Palm trees which are lit at night and fully screen enclosure to keep out any pesky bugs
|Season||From||To||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Additional Persons|
|Winter Holidays 2018||Dec-20-2018||Jan-01-2019||$200||$1400||-||5||-|
Refundable damage deposit $250
Tax Rate 12.0%
Would definitely recommend this villa!! Outside space amazing with great sun beds & plenty of tables & chairs for our party of 9!! Everything you need in the villa - all kitchen utensils & plenty of plastic crockery for using outside - which is where you spend most time!! Place was spotless too! Would go back in a heartbeat!!!
Our family of 9 spent a week at this villa. We loved it! It was spacious and easily held all of us. It had all the comforts of home plus some extras including an amazing swimming pool. Each day after visiting the attractions we could come back to the villa and swim in the private pool. It was amazing! It was located close to all the major attractions in a quiet neighborhood. On previous trips we have always stayed at hotels. In the future for our visits we will always stay here.
Had a great stay. Villa is lovely and has all the amenities you could ask for. Plenty of room for all to spread out and relax. The pool and patio area is amazing. Largest we\'ve ever had and surrounded by palm trees so the view is great too even at night as the palms are lit up. Disney is just a short drive, Universal was about 25 minutes and there is just about any kind of restaurant you wish for and many stores all are right in the area. Will definitely stay again.
Great villa & listings/photos accurate. Pool area very good. Well maintained, clean & tidy. All mod cons provided to make holiday enjoyable. This was recommended by our Daughter & did not disappoint & we would certainly recommend it to anyone. The villa was ideally situated to visit all of the theme parks, approx. 20 mins to Disney, 35 mins to Universal. We ate at Ponderosa, Texas Road House on the 192, Denny\'s on the 27 & Mias Pizza near the local Publix supermarket.
My family and I rented \"A Disney Dream Villa\" and we were very pleased. For this review, I have to point out the pool deck -- it\'s super large by Orlando vacation home standards and really makes this home special compared to most others we have seen. The interior is very nice. The description and pictures from the listing accurately depict the house. There are some signs of wear and tear in the home, but, there was nothing that was below our expectations. We have rented homes in the Orlando area four times now and we feel that this one had the nicest decor of them all. Mary is a responsive owner (and seems very nice). I really appreciated how fast she responded to my emails throughout the whole booking process, while we were at the home, and even after we left. We would definitely rent this house again.