After walking down the aisle, you look for one of the best romantic vacation destinations in the world to enjoy a honeymoon with your spouse. What would you like to see in a honeymoon destination? Naturally, you would say, “see scenic landscapes, exciting and pleasurable activities, mouth-watering cuisines and comfy accommodations.” Below, top ten romantic vacation destinations are explained. Put any of them on your radar and set out with your spouse
- Honolulu, Hawaii: This is a lovely honeymoon destination with good weather conditions. Here, you will be spending most of your time on beaches, seeing amazing sunsets, strolling botanical gardens along with your spouse. In addition, you will be stirring your and your spouse’s taste buds ablaze with the local cuisines available in nearby bistros.
- Venice, Italy: This is a fascinating city that boasts over 350 bridges. Through boating, you will be able to see beautiful buildings along with your spouse. Just to name a few, they include Saint Peter’s Basilica, the colorful island of Burano and the footsteps of Casanova. In addition, you will be able to explore the sites of adventurous activities.
- Kilimanjaro: Although this region appears solitary and deserted place, it will give you immense pleasure while exploring it with your beloved. You will be able to climb up Mount Kilimanjaro to admire the surrounding nature and see the elephant herds grazing on a snow-white backdrop. All in all, it is a very romantic region.
- Las Vegas: This is an awesome place for a get-together with your spouse. You can indulge in many activities—seeing the Bellagio Fountains, exciting nightlife and playing casinos. Plus, you can have the pleasure of dining in noted restaurants.
- Paris, France: This is one of the most romantic places in the world. The best thing about it is that you can visit it year-round. In terms of activities, you can walk down the city to get a true picture of it and sweeten your tongue with patisseries available in the cobbled streets. In addition, you can visit the temple of love to have a strong relationship with your spouse.
- New York City: Famous as ‘the city that never sleeps’ this city provides many romantic activities—strolling in Central Park, enjoying carriage ride and boating on the lake, etc. In addition, you can enjoy a classic dinner with your spouse and see a movie in a theatre. Autumn is the best time to visit it when the streets are decorated with fallen leaves.
- Bangkok, Thailand: Many attractions adorn this city—temples, street markets, skyscrapers, the Chao Phraya River, etc. You can visit these places along with your spouse and enjoy various à la carte items. Nightlife is also a very exciting activity in this city. The locals are very hospitable and warm, with whom you can easily mingle up.
- Ushuaia, Argentina: This is an ideal honeymoon destination for those couples who are outdoorsy by nature. You will find many things to do here—visiting the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse and enjoy the endless beautiful scenery. So, most of the time, you will be in the lap of nature with your spouse
- Easter Island: This romantic destination enables a couple to discover an amazing world. It has an amazing sunset behind the Moai at Hanga Roa. In addition, there are many exciting things to see from the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Mouth-watering foods are available in local bistros and restaurants, where you can go to rock your taste buds.
- Bali: Spending night at this destination is a very pleasurable thing in this romantic destination. The fascinating views of the Ubud Hanging Gardens Hotel and the Panoramic Deluxe Pool Villa will leave you almost speechless. In its ambience, you will get the feel as you and your partner are made for each other.
How long do you need to wait until your wedding bells ring? As soon as they ring, set fort for any of the aforementioned romantic destinations along with your spouse. Indubitably, you will be in seventh heaven along with her.